Chia pudding. Chia pudding is the perfect healthy breakfast or snack to meal prep for the week. Chia Pudding - The Ultimate Healthy Dessert? If you're new to chia seeds, this easy recipe is a great starting point.
If not, add more chia seeds, stir, and refrigerate for another hour or so. Enjoy as is, or layer with compote or fresh fruit! How to Make Chia Pudding Taste Good. You can have Chia pudding using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chia pudding
- It's 150 ml of lait végétal.
- It's 2 cuillères à soupe of graines de chia.
- Prepare 1 of filet de sirop d’agave ou autre sucrant.
- It's 1 of pincée de cannelle.
- You need 1 of pincée de vanille en poudre.
- It's of Quelques myrtilles pour donner la couleur.
- It's of Décoration.
- You need of Fruits de votre choix.
It's thick, creamy and makes a perfect healthy breakfast, snack, or dessert! Whether you're obsessed with chia pudding or are just hearing about it for the first time (oh man, are you in for it), the magical dish that can be eaten for both breakfast AND dessert is a top contender in. Chia pudding is awesome for breakfast, snack, and even dessert. Healthy chia seed pudding recipes are super easy to make, don't require any cooking, and you can easily change up the flavors.
Chia pudding instructions
- Le soir : mélanger tous les ingrédients et réserver au frigo la nuit..
- Le lendemain matin, ajouter vos fruits dessus et déguster !.
This chia pudding is so easy and simple. You can make a few chia seed pudding at a time. It was hard to figure out which one to make first, but after playing. Chia seed pudding might just be the easiest healthy breakfast you can make. All you have to do is stir chia seeds and milk together along with any sweetener of choice and a couple of hours later you've.