Panna cotta vegan. Vegan panna cotta, served with homemade blueberry compote. A delicious plant-based version of the traditional Italian dessert. Panna cotta is an Italian dessert made of sweetened cream and thickened.
This delicious and festive dessert seems complex, but it's actually quite simple. Are you looking for a quick and easy Valentine's Day treat? Do you want to make something fancy for your sweetheart or yourself but don't. You can cook Panna cotta vegan using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Panna cotta vegan
- Prepare 660 ml of lait de coco.
- It's 1 of sachet d’agar agar.
- Prepare 45 g of sucre.
- It's of Vanille en poudre.
- You need 3 of cac graines de chia.
Strangely, today's recipe for vegan panna cotta is the very first recipe I did for this blog. It was almost a year ago when the idea for the Lazy Cat Kitchen was born and, as it was end of summer, the first dish. This vegan coconut panna cotta with blueberries is the perfect dessert for spring! It's so much lighter than traditional panna cotta and incredibly easy to make!
Panna cotta vegan step by step
- Dans une casserole, portée à ébullition pendant 3 min le lait de coco, le sucre, l’agar agar, la vanille en poudre.
- Ajoutez vos graines de chia. Laissez reposer 10min et mélangez à nouveau..
- Versez la préparation dans des verrines et réservez au frigo au moins 6h.
- Ajoutez le coulis que vous souhaitez dessus et dégustez !.
Passionfruit Pannacotta - (the Macadames) Another tropical take on panna cotta! Panna Cotta literally means cooked cream in Italian. And a creamy dessert is surely loved by all. If you are vegetarian and not vegan , meaning if you are fine with dairy then do go through my notes. This velvety smooth Vegan Panna Cotta contains no dairy or egg.